Who we are
We are We Do Soundproofing Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”), of Parker House, 44 Stafford Road, Wallington, Surrey, SM6 9AA.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
Usage of the site is at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Accessibility of our website
We have developed this website to serve the largest possible audience by addressing the needs of people and systems with differing abilities.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by us.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following conditions:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal, non-commercial use only;
- Any copies of these pages saved on to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal, non-commercial use;
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website without our prior written consent.
Our presence on Social Media sites
We have accounts on social media sites including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
We welcome your comments or questions on our social media pages and we encourage open debate.
However, we do ask that our followers adhere to certain good practices to ensure that our page complies with the law and to create a welcoming environment for all of our followers.
Therefore, we will remove comments that:
- Contain swearing, abusive, offensive or obscene language
- Make potentially libellous or defamatory statements
- Constitute spam or promote or advertise products except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to us
- Contain material which is potentially confidential, commercially sensitive, or which may cause personal distress or loss
- Are designed to cause nuisance to the page administrator or other users
We may remove any posts that violate the above rules without prior notice, and our decision will be considered final. We will not edit any of your comments.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: 17th May 2019